-----Original Message-----
Cc: ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 10/23/01 11:02 PM

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, Dan Vietor wrote:

> I'm installing RedHat 7.2 and will be running the LDM.  I'll let you
> know how it works out.

Thanks. I have been so busy, I didn't even notice that it came out!
Time to upgrade...

*******
Gilbert Sebenste
********
Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)
******
Staff Meteorologist, Northern Illinois University
****
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
***
web: http://weather.admin.niu.edu