large queue sizes

  Hi all,

  This afternoon, I compiled a 64-bit version of LDM 5.1.4 on on SGI
Origin 200 machine, running the latest version of IRIX.  After compiling
and installing, I tried setting the queue size to 4GB in the "ldmadmin"
script - and tried making a queue using "ldmadmin mkqueue".  For some
reason, the program will only make a 1GB queue, and nothing larger.  The
Unidata web page concerning large LDM queue sizes didn't discuss any
other needed changes to the code besides 64-bit compiling.

  I may be missing something here...is there anything I need to do?
Thanks for any help or information!

  Jason

Jason J. Levit, N9MLA                   Research Scientist,
jlevit@xxxxxx             Center for Analysis and Prediction of Storms
Room 1022                              University of Oklahoma
405/325-3503                           http://www.caps.ou.edu/

  • Search the ldm-users archives: