motherlode reboot postponed, problems with ADDE

Hello again,

The reboot of motherlode has been postponed until later this afternoon.
We will send a notification as soon as we know when this will happen.

We are having a problem with MCIDAS decoding of data and ADDE serving of
data  that we expect this to fix.  Thus, until the reboot occurs, ADDE
service will be interrupted.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

anne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                  P.O. Box 3000
                                  Boulder, CO  80307
Unidata WWW server