Re: Flood down?

If Gilbert is feeding the NNEXRAD feed from my NOAAPORT, maybe you can feed
from him.

Gilbert you around?????

                    Eric Nelson
                    <enelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx        To:     LDM Users List
                    du>                           cc:
                    Sent by:                      bcc:
                    owner-ldm-users@unidat        Subject:     Flood down?
                    05/21/01 05:38 PM

Hi all,

Was feeding NNEXRAD and FNEXRAD from but looks like
we haven't recieved any data today.  Looks like flood is getting NMC2
data though.  Anybody willing to help out in the meantime?

Eric Nelson                        College of Dupage Meteorology Dept.
NWP WXP Graphics/Forecaster
Lab:(630) 942-2590                              enelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Desk:(630) 942-2188                             ericpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they make as
they go flying by."     --Douglas Adams