Re: Flood down?

If Gilbert is feeding the NNEXRAD feed from my NOAAPORT, maybe you can feed
from him.

Gilbert you around?????

Mike

                    Eric Nelson

                    <enelson@xxxxxxxxxxx.e        To:     LDM Users List
<ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    du>                           cc:

                    Sent by:                      bcc:

                    owner-ldm-users@unidat        Subject:     Flood down?

                    a.ucar.edu

                    05/21/01 05:38 PM

Hi all,

Was feeding NNEXRAD and FNEXRAD from flood.atmos.uiuc.edu but looks like
we haven't recieved any data today.  Looks like flood is getting NMC2
data though.  Anybody willing to help out in the meantime?

Thanks.

Eric Nelson                        College of Dupage Meteorology Dept.
NWP WXP Graphics/Forecaster              http://weather.cod.edu/
Lab:(630) 942-2590                              enelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Desk:(630) 942-2188                             ericpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they make as
they go flying by."     --Douglas Adams

  • Search the ldm-users archives: