Re: Red Hat 7.x

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Brad Teale wrote:

> I have not checked into this, but it comes from a reliable source.
> Supposedly Red Hat release 7.x with a version of the gcc compiler that is
> not supported and not released to the public.  Red Hat was able to do this
> because they own part of the gcc compiler team.  So, I would not use RH 7.x
> until they get a supported compiler again.

They fixed that in 7.1, according to Pete, and Redhat. However, UNIDATA
has just duplicated my problems, and they are now working on it. We'll see
what happens.

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: