Re: [idvusers] Issues opening NetCDF trajectory file in IDV and ToolsUI

HI Kristian :

Your file appears to be trying to follow CF 1.6 point conventions. Which form are you intending to use? It looks like a single trajectory (H.4.2) ?

http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/documents/cf-conventions/1.6/cf-conventions.html#idp8388800

it seems to be missing:

       char trajectory(name_strlen) ;
          trajectory:cf_role = "trajectory_id";

Anyway, the problem is that the IDV cannot yet handle CF 1.6 point files. Its on our list to get this working.

John