'Capture' has holes due to Popup Windows

Hi,

I'm running IDV2.1b2 (nightly builds) on Linux (Fedora Core 5 on a Dell Latitude 610). Whenever I try to Capture a png or a movie, I have a problem storing the complete window, but only get the currently visible part.

The attached test.png has a hole in the middle due to the Popup Dialog box: 'The file test.png exists, do you want to overwrite it?' Will it be possible to put the Window of interest on top, before capturing the picture?

Best regards,

Heiko