Re: [gembud] IMCBAR overlay

Personally, I don't ever render maps or the bar. Takes way to long. I just generate the radar image and then overlay it on a pre-generated map, and if I want the legend, I just drop it on top. I use imagemagick to take the radar image generated and turn all black to transparent, then layer it on top of a image with just the map. And the legend is just another layer on that.