[gembud] Color Bar Values on Satellite Imager

Gembuds,

I am working on incorporating SO2 imagery from OMI within GEMPAK-capable
displays, and although I am able to display an image with an appropriate color
table enhancement, I am unable to get the color bar to print any values
corresponding to the observed value.
For example, although infrared imagery on our system will show a grayscale
color bar with values 0-255, my color bar does not display any value.  In
addition, I would like for it to display a value that is correctly matched to
the color.

Any suggestions on where I should look, or files to modify so that the color
bar will display a correctly matched value?

Thank you,
Andrew Molthan

Andrew Molthan
NASA Short-term Prediction Research and Transition (SPoRT) Center
Marshall Space Flight Center / Earth Science Office (VP61)
http://weather.msfc.nasa.gov/sport<http://www.ghcc.msfc.nasa.gov/sport/>
(256) 961-7474