Re: [gembud] 5.11.4 woes

Perusing your instructions now. I'm confident your instructions will be very old before AWIPS-II makes a real appearance...

gerry

Ben Cotton wrote:
Jeff,

From what I've seen many of the problems with compiling come from
either having the wrong version of the OpenMotif libraries or missing
font packages.  I have a writeup for compiling on Fedora, and some of
the comments make references to RHEL.  It might help move you along a
bit:

   http://blog.funnelfiasco.com/?p=562

Thanks,
BC

--
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager@xxxxxxxx
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983