Re: [gembud] FW: Segmentation fault using gdedit

  • To: "Melick, Christopher J (UMC-Student)" <cjmzr5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gembud] FW: Segmentation fault using gdedit
  • From: "Arthur A. Person" <person@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 12:35:24 -0400 (EDT)
Chris,

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, Melick, Christopher J (UMC-Student) wrote:

Is the rebuild a special process? Is there something different I need to do in order to incorporate these changes?

These parameters are used by codes throughout the package, so you need to rebuild the whole thing. If you're using a stock package without many changes, I'd just unpack it from the tarball and rebuild from scratch after making the parameter changes. That's the cleanest way to do it. If you didn't build it previously, I'd have whoever built your original package give you a hand.

                               Art