[galeon] OGC NetCDF SWG email list

Hi all,

There is some evidence that, at the time we updated the charter of the OGC
CF-netCDF SWG and changed the name to NetCDF SWG, some participants may
have been inadvertantly dropped off the associated email list.   If you
were on the CF-netCDF1.0 email list before and have not received any
posting from the list in the last month, please let me know if you would
like to be included in the list once again.

(By the way, I just sent an email to the list a few minutes ago regarding
an update to a section of a pending document.)