[galeon] Final draft of the WCS 2.0 extension model for CF-netCDF v 1.6

Dear colleagues,

Ben and I have released the final draft of the OGC discussion paper: "WCS 2.0 Interface Standard -- NetCDF Encoding Format Extension". The present version also deals with the Discrete Sampling Geometries introduced by CF ver. 1.6 (the OGC draft specification for CF-netCDF was circulated few weeks ago).

Please, find attached the specification document. Our plan is to discuss this document at the next OGC TC meeting in Boulder (Colorado), Sep 19-23 2011.

Any comment is welcome.

Best regards,

Stefano