Re: [galeon] [CF-NetCDF-1.0.swg] Fwd: [Tc] OGC announces netCDF Standard forCommunicating Multidimensional Data

  • To: Ben Domenico <ben@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [galeon] [CF-NetCDF-1.0.swg] Fwd: [Tc] OGC announces netCDF Standard forCommunicating Multidimensional Data
  • From: "marie-francoise.voidrot" <marie-francoise.voidrot@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 09:33:58 +0200
Dear Ben,

Ted has said better than I could : you have done an very good job. Congratulations

Marie-Françoise

Ted @ NOAA a écrit :
Ben,

This is an incredible step forward for netCDF and the convergence of a diverse
set of standards and communities. I know how hard the work has been. If there
were a Nobel Peace Prize for interoperability, I would nominate you!
Congratulations to you and to Unidata for building another bridge for us all to
stand on and move across. It has been a great privilege for me to watch this
happen!

Thanks for a great contribution,
Ted

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Marie-Fran=C3=A7oise VOIDROT-MARTINEZ
n;quoted-printable:VOIDROT-MARTINEZ;Marie-Fran=C3=A7oise
org:METEO-FRANCE;DP/MSP/MOP
adr:;;42 Avenue G. Coriolis;Toulouse;;31057;FRANCE
email;quoted-printable;internet:Marie-Fran=C3=A7oise.Voidrot@xxxxxxxx
tel;work:+33 5 61 07 81 27
url:www.meteofrance.fr
version:2.1