Re: [galeon] Fwd: [Tc] OGC announces netCDF Standard for Communicating Multidimensional Data

  • To: Eizi TOYODA <toyoda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [galeon] Fwd: [Tc] OGC announces netCDF Standard for Communicating Multidimensional Data
  • From: Ben Domenico <ben@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 09:15:17 -0600
Hello Eizi,

Thank you very much for your encouraging comments and continued interest.

In answer to your question, the extensions I mention include both CF and
other extensions to the netCDF core specification and the CF-netCDF encoding
extension to the WCS 2.0 core specification.

In terms of the CF-netCDF extensions, we have a diagram that was the basis
for a poster presentation at the EGU

https://sites.google.com/site/galeonteam/Home/status-update-2011-march

But please note that the WCS extenstion is high on the priority list as
well.   I will send a copy of this to the email lists because others may
have similar questions.

How is the recovery process going for the horrible earthquake and tsunami?

-- Ben