Re: [galeon] how to handle "slicing" through n-D cubes?

I'm a bit confused.

I'm interpreting Wenli's comments to mean that because a slice operation
will put an onus on the server to construct and make available a CRS
definition which is different than the one used by the offered coverage,
some implementers will wish to either limit or disallow slicing on their
coverages. The means he seams to be envisioning for doing so is the same
means by which a coverage would be reprojected, i.e., by offering a list
of CRS'es in which the coverage or its subsets may be requested. Up
until now, my understanding was that this functionality would not be in
the core. Can you clarify what you mean, Peter? Are you moving the slice
operation to an extension (my recommendation)?

Max