[galeon] ESSI is a Division of EGU !

Dear All,

On behalf of the ESSI Executive Committee, I am happy to inform you about the approval of ESSI Division by the EGU Council. In our opinion, this is a great achievement for the Community.

Many concurred with this achievement; I would like to thank all the session Conveners and Presenters for the hard work done in the past GA meeting and for the preparation of the new one. As Mauro pointed out, this is one of the best achievement of eGY . The strong support of AGU ESSI, thanks to Peter, was important as well.

Please, inform your colleagues about this new EGU Division and ask them to join us at the next EGU GA meeting in Vienna (19 - 24 April 2009); we must celebrate !

Information about EGU - ESSI are available here: http://sites.google.com/a/imaa.cnr.it/egu-essi

Best Regards,

Stefano Nativi
Mauro Messerotti