Re: [galeon] University of Florence WCS Server Test

  • To: Paolo Mazzetti <mazzetti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [galeon] University of Florence WCS Server Test
  • From: Dominic Lowe <d.lowe@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 13:57:53 +0100
Paolo,

Many thanks for your considered reply. I was away last week hence the delay replying.
Some comments on your points:

1) the OWSLib client doesn't expect a MIME-Version header field in each body part - I think this is just an idiosyncrasy of the library the server used on the server to write the multipart MIMEs. So I don't think this will be the cause of any problems.

2) Ok yes possibly. Is this fixed already on your server? If so I will try it out again.

3) Thanks, I missed that - I'll change it.

Regards,

Dominic