[galeon] WCS client / server exercise update

Hi all,

This is just to let you know that some experimentation and interaction relating
to the galeon WCS clients and servers is being done offline from the galeon
email list.  For example, Mary Jo Brodzic and John Maurer of NSIDC have
provided guidance relating to their server that have uncovered glitches in the
python client library which Dominic has corrected and bugs in my python script
which I fixed so we now are successful in retrieving coverages from that server
with the python client.

Some of the interactions have been entered into the galeon wiki:

http://galeon-wcs.jot.com/WikiHome/GALEON%20WCS%20%22Tests%22

Similar  "offline" discussions are going on related to other server
interactions.  We'll try to get the gist of the results into the wiki.