Re: [galeon] Rudimentary Exercise of GALEON WCS Servers

Hi Aaron,

If I use http://weather.aero/wcs/kvp (as opposed to /soap) then I can communicate with your server.

However the client didn't quite work as it is looking for some elements with the "owcs" namespace, which (I have just discovered) was removed in the 1.1.1 corrigendem.

So for now I think it's fair to say the client doesn't support 1.1.1 but I'll try and fix it up so it does at some point.

Regards
Dominic