[galeon] New project to add/enhance 4-D WCS/WMS capabilities in THREDDS and GeoServer

GALEON folk may be interested to know about a project we've recently
started to integrate technology from the DEWS project into THREDDS and
GeoServer.  Specifically, we want to ensure that both pieces of
software can support the serving of 4-D gridded NetCDF data through
both WCS and WMS.  You can learn more about the project, and keep up
with progress, on the project pages at
http://www.resc.rdg.ac.uk/twiki/bin/view/Resc/SHaVER (still under
construction).

Best wishes,
Jon

Dr Jon Blower              Tel: +44 118 378 5213 (direct line)
Technical Director         Tel: +44 118 378 8741 (ESSC)
Reading e-Science Centre   Fax: +44 118 378 6413
ESSC                       Email: jdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University of Reading
3 Earley Gate
Reading RG6 6AL, UK