[galeon] JPIP data access

Hi,

I have created a page on JPIP and met data here
https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/NNEWD/JPIP

(I am not associated with the NNEW project, I am keen to explore the
potential use of JPIP for met data)

It is a brief discussion of the application of Jpeg2000 (GMLJP2 and
Ncml-JP2) in the context of OGC services (WCS and ebRIM) and also
discusses inserting real time metadata such as GeoRSS into a JPIP stream
at runtime.

I was involved in Galeon Phase 1 where we explored how WCS 1.0 needed
improvements met use, and I would like to discuss whether ebRIM and JPIP
is a suitable candidate alongside WCS 1.1 for this community.

Many thanks,

Norman Barker