Re: [galeon] [WCS.RWG] [Coverages.wg] [WCS.rwg] December meeting teleconference line

Hi Peter,

All the presentations from the Unidata OGC Interoperability Day have been
made publicly available at

http://galeon-wcs.jot.com/WikiHome/GALEON%20Phase2%20Main%20Page/Unidata%20OGC%20Interoperabilty%20Day%20Presentations

Please let me know if  you have difficulties getting a copy of Stefano's
presentation there -- or any of the others for that matter.

-- Ben

On Dec 8, 2007 2:39 AM, Peter Baumann <p.baumann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>