[galeon] Telecon summary plus

Hi,

At the end of the telecon, we agreed that a wiki (open to non-OGC members)
would be the right place to work on a summary of the WCSplus issues and
requirements, I decided to simply use the GALEON wiki we've been using for
some time.   I posted the draft telecon summary (drawn largely from Russ
Rew's notes) there at:

http://galeon-wcs.jot.com/WikiHome/GALEON%20Phase2%20Main%20Page/GALEON2%20Meeting%20Summaries/GALEON%20November%202007%20Telecon%20Summary

Another document I placed there is my attempt at a draft of the issues and
ideas that arose at the Unidata OGC Interoperability Day

http://galeon-wcs.jot.com/WikiHome/GALEON%20Phase2%20Main%20Page/Unidata%20OGC%20Interoperability%20Day%3A%20Issuesand%20Ideas

My hope is others involved in the Interop Day and WCSplus follow on will add
to and edit the latter document so that some of the material in there can
serve as the basis for presentations that Peter has generously volunteered
to give at the OGC TC meeting in Stresa.

Please let me know if you need to edit these documents and are not able to.
It would be a real pity if only the things I remember and write up are
represented.  In fact that is downright frightening, so please provide your
input and corrections to both documents.

Thanks in advance.