From: Ron Lake
Sent: June 28, 2007 9:32 PM
To: Ron Lake; Ben Domenico; Unidata GALEON
Cc: Liping Di; Wenli Yang; Christopher Lynnes
Subject: RE: Any more CS-W catalog clients out there?

Hi,

Somedays my brain is a little soggy - sorry for that - I meant the ebRIM
profile of CS-W.  The benefits of associations, packages, classification
schemes etc from ebRIM are pretty significant.  We would be happy to
provide you with a development license to create your CS-W client for
the price of a maintenance contract - it includes a basic client
building library (Java.  We are working with ESA on the development of
an ebRIM model for Earth Observations, and there are already ebRIM
models for Coordinate Reference Systems (all of EPSG - you can see a
beta at http://epsg.wrs.galdosinc.com/egpd/ ), and many others will be
coming out soon (e.g. ISO 19139/19115).

You can look at a simple registry from a developer perspective by going
to:

http://indicio.wrs.galdosinc.com/indicio/registryBrowser/registryBrowser.jsp

This shows the registry browser - a built in inspector that looks at
registry content.  You might try a few searches such as RegistryPackage
- look in the returned list and find the package entitled
"Basic extension package for CSW-ebRIM (RegistryPackage)"  Click on the
hilighted link Full Tree (a lot comes back) or Children to explore the
basic package contents - like FAAC Codes (feature codes), ISO 19119
service classification scheme, some stored queries etc.

I would be happy to do aditional demonstrations if this is of interest.

Sincerely,

Ron