GALEON overview for OGC Coverages WG

Hello,

I just accepted an invitation to give an overview presentation on
GALEON during the Coverages WG session at the OGC technical committee
meeting on Monday July 9.

Please contact me with any information you might have on recent
progress on GALEON.  I'd like the summary to be as up to date as
possible.  If you are going to be at the session and would like to
participate in the GALEON presentation, please let me know.