From: Hassan Babaie <geohab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: May 16, 2007 8:41 PM
Subject: Earth Science Informatics [ESI] - Call for Papers + Information for
Authors attached
Dear Associate Editors and members of the Editorial Board, ESI

I am attaching two files which you can send to your own list of the people in
the informatics community.  The first file is the 'Call for Paper' and the
second one is the 'Information for Authors'.  Please distribute to your own
group list of potential authors and your community.  You need to send both of
these files together.  Springer is now working on the journal's web site for
online submission.

Some of you who have not yet acknowledged the receipt of my previous emails,
which I sent a couple of days ago, please send me a note after receiving this
email.  I am trying to update my email addresses.

Again, I will be out in the field between May 23 and July 22.  I will have
access to email except for 8 days when I will be camping during a road trip in
the Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park areas.

Cheers,
Hassan