-----Original Message-----
From: owner-galeon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-galeon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Woolf, A (Andrew)
Sent: August 21, 2006 9:53 AM
To: Ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Unidata GALEON; Adit Santokhee; Jon Blower
Cc: Kenneth R. McDonald; Nadine Alameh; Beth A Plale; Tom Baltzer; Olga
Wilhelmi; Jennifer Boehnert; Scott Shipley
Subject: RE: GALEON IE Phase 2 Objectives

Hi Ben (et al),

We're continuing our work on CSML within the UK NERC DataGrid project,
and have extended our GALEON Phase 1 WCS prototype to operate with a
'CSML Provider' at the backend (as mentioned in Edinburgh
http://glue.badc.rl.ac.uk/cgi-bin/TPAC/WCS). We're currently finalising
a new version of CSML.

Also of interest is some work by our colleagues at Reading on the DEWS
project who are developing multidimensional extensions to geoserver to
be able to handle 4-d gridded data and netCDF
(http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOS/Multidimensional+WCS).

Best regards,
- Andrew