From: John Evans <john.evans@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sep 27, 2006 6:50 PM
Subject: [WCS.RWG] Final draft WCS 1.1 for RWG vote next week
To: wcs.rwg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I've posted the bundle for next week's RWG vote (document + schema
bundle) to Pending Documents:
   http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=17560&version=1
(This includes the latest "full GML" schema bundle posted by Arliss.)
The document number is 06-083r7.
Whew! That was time consuming.
Let me know if you have any trouble with the files.