Re: TDS 3.10, and WCS on Aggregated data sets

Great!  If you go through  the  THREDDS catalog you will see that there is a
large variety of data.  What you see on the main page is just general
categories.  There are a variety of composites and other things once you go
down a level. We also just added two more datasets yesterday. And as you can
see there are some experimental CODAR and AUV datasets, the latter actually at
MBARI but being linked through us. All of these are also aggregated through
time using THREDDS. With OPeNDAP, in a single command you can extract a region
through time.

-Roy