From: Denis Nadeau [mailto:denis.nadeau@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Fri 4/28/2006 8:38 AM
To: Steve Kopp
Cc: John Caron; galeon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; CF
Subject: Re: GDAL NetCDF driver and projection.

Steve,

I have finished the projection part of NetCDF with the same approach. It is not
checked in yet, but I am planning to do so today.    I have created and
computed the following metadata.

Attributes:
Northernmost_Northing   (These attributes are used only if there is no
GeoTransform array.)
Southernmost_Northing
Easternmost_Easting
Westernmost_Easting

GeoTransform  (this is the GDAL adfGeoTransform array  )

spatial_ref (this is the WKT you called esri_pe_string );

Denis