Re: Draft Summary Report for GALEON Phase 1

Andrew,

I think this will work out fine.  As I understand it, I can submit the revised GALEON
summary with a pointer to your report (and other revised and new reports) in time for the
TC meeting deadline.  I am hopeful that creating an OGC GALEON "Network" will
help us do the next phase of GALEON within the context (and using the tools) of the OGC,
while still keeping non-OGC members actively involved.

Many thanks and I hear that Stefano had some productive interactions with your
team during his UK visit.  That's good news to me.

Will anyone from the UK team be attending the Huntsville technical committee
meetings?

-- Ben