IUB's WCS

Dear all,

Thanks to everyone who kindly offered advice and help. At this point we
have tested the IUB WCS service against University of Florence's client
WCS Browser Lite and CadCorp's SIS and they both successfully obtain
answers to GetCapabilities and DescribeCoverage. The problem is that the
data in our database is simply a 3D array, which is not necessarily geo
data. How should the <lonLatEnvelope> be structured in this case? (what
should be the value of srsName for example). My specialty is not related
to geo sciences so I am not aware of the standards and any help will be
greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Ivan

P.S I have just set srsName to "WGS84(DD)", but this is temporary.