Re: Draft Summary Report for GALEON Phase 1

Hi Glenn,

One important aspect of GALEON that I hope to convey in this report is the
fact that GALEON is really gaining momentum rather than winding down.  A
brief report from you today mentioning the plans you outline in your email
would be a help in that regard.  I believe there are several other GALEON
participant organizations in similar situations, so a number of brief
reports along those lines would be valuable.

As George mentioned in our teleconference, we are to submit the draft today
so we'll have three weeks to gather comments and incorporate modifications
before the March meeting.  If there are changes to the main report,
including addition or modification of participant reports, during that 3
week period, that will be fine.

Many thanks.

-- Ben