GEOSS special sesson at Spring AGU

GALEON IE participants:

As I mentioned in our telecon this morning, at this year's Spring AGU Joint
Assembly in Baltimore May 23 - 26,

   http://www.agu.org/meetings/ja06/

there will be a session on the theme " GEOSS and Related Research Initiatives."

This will be the general session (number IN01) of the Earth and Space Science
Informatics (ESSI) Focus Group.  The deadline for abstract submissions is March
1.

  http://submissions5.agu.org/submission/entrance.asp

This should be a good venue for discussions of GEOSS issues in general and
specific questions relating to WCS, netCDF, and otherOGC-related topics.
Please consider submitting an abstract and participating in the session.

I hope to see you in Baltimore.

-- Ben Domenico
  AGU Joint Assembly Program Committee Member for ESSI