Re: GALEON IE reports

Norman,

Thanks for stepping forward with a draft of your report.  A few others have
also provided draft summaries and reports for their galeon activities.  I've
tried to make sure they are all available on the wiki progress page: either as
pointers to URLs or as attachments:

 http://galeon-wcs.jot.com/WikiHome/Implementation%20Progress%20Page

It would be great if others could add their reports there as well.

I'd like to have a teleconference this week (Friday seemed to be the best day
of the week for such things) where we can follow up on what's needed to finish
up the current phase of GALEON and how best to embark on the next phase.

Also, please let me know if you plan to attend the OGC Technical Committee
meeting next month in Huntsville and would be willing and able to briefly
summarize your GALEON efforts.  We have to flesh out the agenda for the GALEON
part of the WCS session there.

Many thanks to all in advance for your contributions.

-- Ben