From: Gerry Creager N5JXS [mailto:gerry.creager@xxxxxxxx] Sent: January 27, 2006 5:58 AM
To: Ron Lake
Cc: Ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Unidata GALEON
Subject: Re: GALEON IE reports

We would probably be interested in participating. I've got database problems currently that we're fixing but, http://mesonet.tamu.edu is already MS/WFS-enabled and via Galeon we've been heading toward WCS capabilities.

I'd suggest we look at some collaboration within the GALEON group at a site that extends the Mesonet concept toward models and WCS, and use that as a tool in the "met" arena.

gerry