RE: redo striped.nc, change WCS URLs

My interoperability concern is more for the case when the extents don't
go outside to [0,180] and [0,90] range.  How can a client know whether
this is right or left of the prime meridian, or above or below the
Equator?

we always assume + means north, east, and - means south, west

Sorry, I didn't explain myself very well.  What I meant was, if the full
extents of the coverage are in the range [0,180] and [0,90], then the
client has no way of knowing what the origin is.  That is, the client
could detect longitudes > 180 and latitudes > 90 and deduce that the
server is using the [0,360] and [0,180] ranges.  But that hueristic
breaks down for smaller extents.

Like I said, the extents ranges should probably respect the CRS extents
and origin.  That way there is no guesswork involved.

Just trusting the results might not be enough.  For example, our client
allows the user to clip the coverage request to the extents of the
current view.  We need the current view extents and the coverage extents
to either be in the same domain, or to be able to know the domains.

Regards,
Martin