OGC tech committee GALEON presentation

Hi,

It looks like we'll have about 40 minutes Tuesday morning at the OGC technical
committee meeting to discuss the GALEON Interoperability Experiment. Since I've
already given overviews of GALEON at previous technical committee meetings, I
thought I'd try to give a brief general description for those who are not
familiar with what we are up to. But I'd like to leave some time for quick
summaries of work that's already underway among various groups working on
implementations of GALEON components. I've already gotten input from a couple
groups that won't be there. If you have additional contributions (preferably in
the form of a couple ppt slides), I'd do my best to present your information.
On the other hand, if you'll be at the meeting, it would be great if you could
take a few minutes to describe your work.

In terms of the formal OGC interfaces part of GALEON, the plan is to start the
30 day review period at the time of the technical committee meeting and have
the formal kickoff shortly after the review period ends.