email size limits

Hi GALEON collaborators:

We have a limit of 2 Megabytes on messages to the GALEON email list because we
have had trouble in the past with large messages to large lists tying up our
mail server. If you have presentations or files, please post them somewhere and
send a message with a URL pointing to the documents. If you don't have a place
to post the information, email it as an attachment to me and I'll post it on
our server. (Note that the 2MB limit only applies to th e email list not to
messages to individuals).

My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause and thanks for your patience.