Re: Web Coverage Server

Norman,

I'll forward this message to the GALEON interoperability experiment
mailing list and put you onto the mailing list unless I hear otherwise
from you.  We should know a lot more about this after the OGC
technical committee meeting next week.

Our tentative activity plan is at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/GALEON/GALEON-Activity-Plan.htm

I know of a couple of your IDL customers who would like to work with
it as a WCS client.

Best wishes and thanks for your interest.

-- Ben