Re: [WCS.RWG] meaning of XML graphics in WCS 1.0

Hi Peter,

The yellow boxes represent top level XML Schema complex types.

sorry, I was inexact in putting my question. It was: What does it mean if an element refers to a complex type and, at the same time, has extra elements - however without a <sequence> element embracing them.

I think it means that CoverageOfferingType (actually a type, not an element) extends (is derived by extension) CoverageOfferingBriefType.
Was that what you meant?

Bye,

Dott. Lorenzo Bigagli
PIN - Polo Universitario di Prato