telecon for OGC GALEON session

Hi,

Discussions of the GALEON Interoperability Experiment have been scheduled
during the Image Exploitation Working Group session tormorrow (Wednesday,
November 9) morning from noon to 1pm local time here in Bonn Germany. I believe
that's 6am to 7am Eastern Time in the US.

The time will make it difficult for US participants, but we hope that our
collaborators in the UK, Europe, and other parts of the world will be able to
participate. The dialup information is given below. Note that the dialin number
is a US number!