Re: A test quirk - THREDDS WCS server

finally got this fixed (i hope).
subsetting should now work correctly for both geotiff and netcdf.

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
Folks,

I was trying out some thredds server mentioned last week.

If I try:
http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/wcs/testdata/eta.nc?request=GetCoverage&version=1.0.0&service=WCS&format=GeoTIFF&coverage=Z_sfc&bbox=-134,11,-47,57%20

I get a GeoTIFF that seems to work well with my software.

However, if I change to the advertised NetCDF3 format with this request:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/wcs/testdata/eta.nc?request=GetCoverage&version=1.0.0&service=WCS&format=NetCDF3&coverage=Z_sfc&bbox=-134,11,-47,57%20

I get an HTML error page back that looks like this:

Apache Tomcat/5.0.28 - Error  report
HTTP Status 404 - The requested resource () is not available.

Any suggestions on how to try this server returning netcdf data?

Best regards,
I set the clouds in motion - turn up   | Frank Warmerdam, warmerdam@xxxxxxxxx