Re: New UNIDATA THREDDS / WCS datasets

John,

The files found at the following URL,  do seem follow CF convention.  I tried
two files that you mentionned in your previous email (ocean.nc and eta.nc)  The
first file ocean.nc was recognized by GDAL and seems to capture the arrays
correctly.  The second one is more problmatic (ETA_211.nc) and seems to be
projected into a projection unknown to me called GRIB.  The file contains
variables la1 and la2.

At this point, therefore this file (ETA_211.nc) contains a projection that we
do not recognize.

http://www.gfd-dennou.org/arch/netcdf/unidata-mirror/sample_data/

Denis