MapServer - howto

Hi,

I have updated the WCS how-to written by myself and Gail Millin on
http://ms.gis.umn.edu:8081/ms_plone/docs/howto/WCSServerFormatHowTo/howto_view
to include the update of using CF netCDF files directly in MapServer.  Have to
say a big thanks to Denis Nadeau and Frank Warmerdam, you have halved our
storage requirements, and GDAL is a really good tool.

The how-to covers use cases of MapServer WCS, for netCDF it includes how to set
a temporal dimension within MapServer WCS so that clients can specify a
temporal subset &time=... in their WCS requests.

Please send an email if you have any questions, I am on holiday next week for a
while so have a go this week if you have time.

I will post on the wiki the results of testing the RSI client against the
published servers shortly.

Many thanks,

Norman Barker
RSI