GALEON conference call tomorrow

Hi GALEON participants,

This is a reminder that we have a GALEON conference call tomorrow. The main

objective is to get an update on the status of GALEON experiments and revise
our goals if necessary. The email announcement noted the time of the
conference call in your time zone and listed what we want to accomplish:

-- Summarize results of WCS client / server experiments
-- Identify outstanding issues
-- Set major goals for coming month
-- Determine if inadequacies in WCS and GML interfaces have been uncovered

Since it's hard to take good notes during a conference call, it would really
be helpful if participants could provide brief written status updates. The

GALEON wiki would be the best place

http://galeon-wcs.jot.com/WikiHome

but send me a summary via email if the wiki approach doesn't work for you.

I look forwarded to our discussions tomorrow.