Re: The status of Alden

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi All,

Can anyone confirm this?  Not that I don't trust you Gilbert.... because I do.
But if Alden *is* going under that will cause a lot of work in a short time
since classes get underway next week.  But I don't want to go into that mode
unless necessary!.

Pete.

Gilbert Sebenste <sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thursday night, Alden employees were told to get out of the building by the
landlord, and the building was locked down. One guess why. Yesterday afternoon,
an officer of the company was escorted into the building for just a few minutes
to bring up the dead services. But DDPLUS choked again last night.

Alden's remaining staff have been told not to report this week, and attorneys
from both landlord and Alden are going back and forth with each other to get
inside the building. Until then, calls to them will be fruitless.

That's all I can tell you about the data situation at the moment.

  • Search the difax archives: