RE: grib to netcdf conversion question

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Charles,

i downloaded  and ran the java library on the file. the library created a

CF conventions netCDF file that i was able to display with the ToolUI
program. i used the following command after setting the classpath:

java -Xmx512m -classpath $CP ucar.nc2.iosp.grib.Grib2Netcdf INPUT OUTPUT.NC

robb...