Re: New Ticket - [netCDFDecoders !LFA-529876]: bug in decoders 4.1.0

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

thanks for the complete bug report, i'll make the changes and check it
into the next distribution.

robb...

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006, Cristiano Calonaci wrote:

> New Ticket: bug in decoders 4.1.0

> Dear Support,
>
>       we are Cristiano Calonaci and Simone Campagna, users support
> at Cineca, an Italian SuperComputer Center.
>       We have downloaded  NetCDF and GRIB Decoders version 4.1.0
> and we have installed it on our IBM SP Power5 cluster, AIX 5.2,
> compiling your code with the IBM C compiler in 64 bit mode (-q64
> during compilation). There is a little bug that prevents gribtonc
> to work correctly (it dumps a core). We add line number 15 in
> recs.c (in attach) to fix the problem.
>
>       Regards
>
>               Cristiano and Simone
> - --
>
> "Un programma di computer fa quello che gli dici, non quello che vuoi"
>                                                  Terza legge di Greer
>
> Cristiano Calonaci - Supercomputing Group - CINECA
> Via Magnanelli 6/3 - 40033 Casalecchio di Reno - Bologna - Italy
> Tel.+39-0516171421 - Fax.+39-0516137273 - e-mail: c.calonaci@xxxxxxxxx

rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

  • Search the decoders archives: